The payment gateway is the engine that allows you to receive payments globally. The gateways handle all back-end work that gets you paid, such as requesting payment from credit card issuers. However, not all payment gateways are made equal, and there are plenty of key features to look for while choosing a square payment gateway.
Best plugins for Square payments Solution
The best square payment solution plugin will differ in functionalities. Although some may fall under WordPress premium plugins, this article focuses on choices. This distinction is because some square plugins have a premium version with greater functionality than the free options.
Remember to check for cross-device compatibility while looking at plugins. You never know what device your ideal client will use to access your website.
What Is a Square Payment Solution?
Square’s distinguishing feature is its connection with actual point-of-sale services, including online payment, as the Square payment portal on your website puts all of your bookkeeping and inventory in one place.
Square’s physical point of sale integrations recently upgraded as global. Right now, Square is available in only five countries. Square also charges 2.9 percent plus a fixed cost of 30 cents (USD). Currently, the software does not support other currencies.
Let’s go over the top square payment plugins.
Woo Commerce Square Up Payment Gateway
Square assists hundreds of sellers in running their online businesses, from secure debit card processing to point-of-sale solutions. Woocommerce, on the other hand, is the most adaptable eCommerce framework for establishing online stores.
Woo Commerce Square Up Payment Gateway allows your visitors to pay with the Square payment gateway at the Woo Commerce supported checkout. With the help of this Plugin, you can easily manage payments and repayments between Woo Commerce and Square, as well as other capabilities. With its new testing phase function, they have recently included Sandbox support with the current version of SQUARE V2 API.
- Allow your clients to book reservations, appointments, or rentals without utilizing any other resources.
- Support products with variations such as sizes and colors in WooSquarePro and WooSquarePlus.
- Manually or automatically synchronize options for inventory.
- The category synchronization functionality is featured in WooSquarePro and WooSquarePlus.
APIExperts Square for Woo Commerce
In order to transmit and synchronize your items and categories, APIExperts Square for WooCommerce Integration is required. They accept various payment methods that are convenient for you, like Square, which is free and makes selling products much easier.
To use APIExperts Square for WooCommerce with Square, you must first build an application in the developer dashboard of Square. To make it easier to connect and disengage APIExperts Square for WooCommerce, you need to connect Square API. The documentation can be found on the API expert’s official website.
- Support for Sandbox API: The Sandbox API is for developers who want to test transactions before moving to real ones.
- Create a WooCommerce Square Orders refund from WooCommerce
- Payments can be made with a debit/credit card via the Square API at WooCommerce Checkout.
- APIExperts Square for WooCommerce integrates seamlessly with Square Authorization, making it simple to connect your Square app.
WooSquare Pro – Square For Woo Commerce
WooSquare Pro is a premium Square payment gateway solution for Woo Commerce that enables you to accept Square payments on the Woo Commerce platform. You can easily manage product inventories, customer details, orders, and refunds between Square and Woo Commerce. Square is available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, and Japan and accepts each country’s currency.
- WooSquare Pro allows you to manage sales, inventory, and customer data from a single dashboard.
- All basic product data, such as price, quantity, categories, photos, and variations, can be synchronized between WooCommerce and Square.
- The Auto-Synchronization tool makes it easy to track real-time insights between both frameworks.
- Auto-synchronization – Allow automatic synchronization for product categories, product variations, discounts quantity, and charges.
- Order synchronization — Automatically sync order details between Square and WooCommerce.
Gravity Forms and Square
Square makes payment processing fast, simple, and safe for your e-commerce business. Millions of businesses use Square to accept payments through smartphones or tablets, PC, or websites. And, with the Square Add-On for Gravity Forms, you can start receiving payments on your WordPress website in minutes.
The Gravity Forms Square Add-On takes online payments on your website in a way that suits your business; Square Add-On comes with a variety of useful functions.
Customers and clients can pay you once, and you can set up regular monthly subscriptions using the Square Add-On.
Make an authorization, but don’t take money out of your account until a later date.
You can process refunds for customers and clients directly from your WordPress admin dashboard with the Square Add-On.
You may quickly and easily return the payment and make changes to the entry using the Refund option. It is one of the best choices for providing fast and effective customer care so far.
We hope that these Square payment plugins will assist you properly in managing in-person and online sales. If you have any ideas and want to share more about square support, please leave a comment.